Mail.upmc.edu is a web portal that’s established by UPMC or the University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. This page is where you should go to if you want to follow the email as well as the calendar of UPMC.
Through this website, you will be able to organize a health plan as created by the UPMC. The UPMC is a non-profit organization that operates worldwide with a goal to help improve the welfare of human beings all over the world.
The UPMC Exchange E-Mail and Calendar
The UPMC exchange email as well as calendar online service is accessible through mail.upmc.edu. If you want to stay healthy, then you should follow the health plan of UPMC and you can do this by accessing the exchange email and calendar online services. So read on to find out more on how you can follow the exchange email and calendar.
In order for you to be able to have access to the exchange email and calendar services of UPMC, you should have the following requirements:
• A high-speed Internet connection
Your connection should be working well so you will be able to access the email as well as the calendar at mail.upmc.edu without any problems at all. Take note that the site can be very heavy so your browser might not be able to handle it especially if you have a very slow connection.
• User ID and Password
Aside from the Internet connection, you should have a User ID and a password to be able to have access to the email as well as the calendar services of UPMC.
If you have the two requirements above, then you should be able to access the mail.upmc.edu without any problems at all.
Step By Step Procedure
So here are the steps in accessing the exchange email and calendar services:
1. First of all, type in the website address, which is mail.upmc.edu.
2. As soon as you hit enter, a new page will appear which will ask you to choose from among the four options on the homepage of the site.
3. Choose the first one from among these options as this is the one that will give you access to the email as well as calendar services of UPMC.
4. After you have chosen your selection, a new page will open up and will ask you to provide your user ID as well as your password.
5. On this section of mail.upmc.edu, you will be asked to choose from the two security options. One is when you are using a private computer and another is on whether you are using a public computer.
6. As soon as you make your selection, enter your login ID and password to start accessing the mail.upmc.edu site.