Mlsstratus.com is the official website of the Long Island Board of Realtors. On this site, you will be given access to so many useful links, such as an option to look for a realtor for those who are looking for some properties to buy within the Long Island area. You can also find several links on the site that will tell you more about the organization.
All about the Long Island Board of Realtors
The Long Island Board of Realtors, Inc is also known as LIBOR and is an organization that has more than 19,000 members. As stated on Mlsstratus.com, they serve real estate professionals all over the Long Island New York area, which includes the counties of Queens, Suffolk and Nassau.
The organization is considered as the third biggest local realtor board all over the United States and the members adhere to a strict code of ethics for their practice in the real estate industry. The members can also participate in the MLS or Multiple Listing Service, which can be accessed at Mlsstratus.com. MLS is a database that features all available real estate listings in the area and this is controlled by the brokers, which are members of the the Long Island Board of Realtors.
How to Find a Realtor
One of the most useful features at the Mlsstratus.com site is the option to look for a realtor in Long Island. Here are the steps to use this feature:
• Access the link of the website of the Long Island Board of Realtors.
• Refer to the upper right hand corner of the page and click on “Find a Realtor”.
• You will then be directed to a page that will ask you to provide the information of the realtor that you are looking for.
• You can provide the name of the realtor, the last name, the office name, as well as the town where the office of the realtor is located.
• After you provide the information, click on “Search” and Mlsstratus.com will provide you with the list of the realtor that you might be looking for.
Whether you are buying a property or selling your own property in Long Island, it definitely pays to work with a certified realtor. The realtors adhere to the strict Code of Ethics and will provide the best service and assistance that you will need when selling or buying a home property. So browse through Mlsstratus.com and look for more than 19,000 realtors in Long Island that will be ready to help you.