www.cwds.state.pa.us is the official website of the Commonwealth Workforce Development System or CEDS. This branch of government is based in Pennsylvania and their main goal is to help job seekers and employers within the state to locate jobs as well as hire the ideal employees for the job. Aside from that, the staff of the agency will also use the www.cwds.state.pa.us to track their service delivery.
Applying for Jobs through the Pennsylvania CareerLink
The CareerLink website of Pennsylvania has job listings as well as directory of the local offices in the state. Those who are looking for a job can benefit from the website as it gives them information about the available jobs that they can apply for within the state.
The applicants will be asked to register for an account at www.cwds.state.pa.us before they can begin applying for any available jobs featured on the site. To register, the job seeker must provide their personal information and all other information that an employer would need to know in order to help them assess if an applicant is fit for a certain job.
Benefits of Using the CareerLink Site
With the help of www.cwds.state.pa.us, job seekers in Pennsylvania will be able to easily look for a job that suits them. The website is very easy to navigate and in fact, you just need to provide the keyword, the job title, location or your salary preferences and you can do a search for any available jobs. As soon as you log in to the site, you can begin applying for any available jobs right away.
How to Apply for Jobs?
Before you begin applying for jobs at www.cwds.state.pa.us, you should have these things ready:
• Your keystone or personal information for signing up.
• Computer with a fast Internet access.
Instructions in Applying for Jobs
1. First of all, go to the website of CareerLink, by typing in www.cwds.state.pa.us. Next, click on the link that says “find a job”. This is found right on the upper left hand corner of the site right under the “individual” section.
2. Begin your search by providing your job occupation category, your location, salary preferences and many more. After you have provided these bits of information, you can start with your search.
3. As soon as you have found a job you are interested in, simply click on the details and then click on the option that says “start application”.
If you need further assistance in using the www.cwds.state.pa.us, simply refer to the FAQ section of the website.